Also known as butt implants or the Brazilian butt, buttock augmentation is simply a procedure that involves much of reshaping and enhancing another person’s buttocks structure, giving it a shapelier and more appealing buttock profile. Nowadays, this procedure has grown much in popularity worldwide, in fact, many people are seeing this trend as a symbol of expressing their femininity and sensuality even more. Even though many people choose to have a butt implant for aesthetic purposes–sure, this technique is particularly very cool for those looking to improve tone, contour, and further grow the size of their buttocks in order to acquire a more appealing and sensual silhouette. All the same, butt implants can be done using fat transfer, butt lift, butt implant tissues—or through a combination of all these procedures altogether. Though the most frequent technique for enlarging and reshaping the buttocks is the Autologous Fat Transfer, which uses your very own fatty tissue (the Brazilian butt lift), to build the layout of your buttocks.
Benefits of Butt Augmentation
- Fixes sagging. Many times, age and weight loss can lead to excess sagging skin. Luckily, butt implants usually hold and tighten the gluteal area together, for a more striking backside and a dashing swimsuit fit.
- More balanced look. A flat butt and one that is a bit small than usual, often relay an unbalanced look on people. Butt implants are thus an invaluable tool because they create more uplifted, beautiful buttock curves that give your body a more proportional body posterior.
- Confidence. Many times, people appear to feel better and much secure about themselves when they are confident about their body’s image in public, and this is the kind of huge transformation a butt implant does for your body’s image. It boosts your confidence more!
How a Butt Augmentation Procedure is Performed
First of all, the most trending procedures for butt augmentation is Autologous Fat Transfer (the Brazilian butt lift), which uses your very own body fatty tissue. Another procedure, also with great demand is the gluteal implant surgery, which may be done either with or without any fat transfer for effective shaping and curving.
- A) Brazilian Butt Procedure
This technique involves taking layers of fat from one part of your body in order to augment and shape the structure of your butt.
– Suction tubes together with a liposuction are used to get rid of fatty tissue from areas around your body with excess fat deposit like the hips, thighs, back, and the abdomen
– Fat is processed and transfer is started
– Fat is injected into the buttocks area connected with cannulas. At least 3 small cuts are required for passing the fat through effectively, although these incision areas are easily hid or covered by clothing
– Fat is spliced in layers at different levels, and the cannula constantly monitors the area being treated to ensure a crisp, linear layer of fatty tissue is acquired, enough to augment and reshape the butt area
– The liposuction cuts are fixed together with stitches
– And finally, drains are fixed and a compression clothing is worn after surgery
- B) Butt Implants Procedure
Many times, butt implants are usually effective for treating flat and poorly structured buttocks, especially for patients with limited or small fatty tissue deposits. Though it’s worth knowing, butt implants are not so effective for treating too loose or saggy buttocks, like those who may have acquired potential weight loss nevertheless.
– A soft, silicon shape-like material is fixed through a cut, which is hid inside the buttock crease area—and sometimes, another alternate used may be used altogether. Sure, your surgeon should share with you more information regarding these cut location areas upon consultation
– Afterwards, the implant tissue is placed in a small sack below within the pelvic bone and the big buttock muscle area
– And lastly, the cuts are joined together with stitches, drains are fixed, and a compression clothing is worn after surgery
How You Should Prepare for Your Butt Augmentation Procedure
Many times, the plastic surgeon usually provides people with all the necessary instructions and answers all questions they may have, regarding their butt implant procedure. But first, he or she will take a few details about a patient’s medical background and do a physical check-up to determine whether they’re fit for surgery or not. After everything is through, the surgeon might ask his or her patient to:
– Stop smoking for at least 6 weeks before starting any surgery to enhance their chance of effective healing
– Stop taking any drugs, such as herbal and various anti-inflammatory drugs, which can more likely cause severe bleeding
– Drink plenty of fluids, as staying hydrated is crucial before and after operation for quick recovery
– Find someone to take them home after operation. It would even be much better, if that person could at least take care of them that same night after surgery
Some of the Risks Involved
Even though severe complications arising from butt augmentation are quite rare, we all know almost all surgical treatments have some level of risk. Consequently your surgeon should inform you about some of the risks that can likely occur after surgery. Below are a few every patient should know about:
– Fat absorption, sometimes this may rise up to 40% and may cause asymmetry, which makes the procedure quite difficult to predict and perform because a great deal of the procedure may require more fat grafting sessions over time, to draw the desired result
– Implant slippage, which often causes asymmetry
– Any reported complications and frequent changes in shape may require further surgery
A tip: All the same, the best way to minimise and avoid certain risks is by following all the instructions and advice given by your aesthetic plastic surgeon, both before and after the butt augmentation surgery is done. Also, even though the procedure plays a significant role in shaping and enhancing the look of your buttocks, it’s important to make drastic lifestyle changes to fully maintain the overall appearance of your new look and shape. Consequently a healthy balanced diet and frequent exercise should be scheduled in your daily routine to maintain your new look. More so, the end results acquired following surgery are long-lasting and, like other tissues around your body, the fat tissue added to your butt usually grow and age with you till the end of time!
Do you long to have a bigger and shapelier butt? Or rather, have you tried gaining or losing weight, but no matter how hard you try no exercise appears to work? Don’t worry. As you may have found, Butt augmentations are still going strong in many parts around the world. In fact, many people have found butt implants to be an excellent way to contour and reshape their buttocks–this allows them to enhance and express more of their beauty, feel good about themselves, and grow their confidence in public even more—something that seemed impossible to many in the past. All the same, should you consider having a buttock augmentation anytime soon, around Kuala Lumpur you will find an array of highly professional and board-certified plastic surgeon dedicated to give you an outstanding butt augmentation enhancement that is second to none. After the procedure is successfully done, within a few months you will no-doubt enjoy a new you and feel gorgeous, super-sexy and more confident every day!